Digital Pressure Gauge & Transducers - 9000 Series
- High Accuracy Over Wide Operating Temperature Range T.E.B. 卤0.2% Span
- -40掳F to 185掳F (-40掳C to +85掳C)
- Excellent Long Term Stability <0.05% Per Year, Non-Cumulative
- Small Size: 1" Diameter, .60" Length (25mm Diameter, 120mm Length)
- Isolated High Speed CAN Interface - ISO11898
- Programmable Update Rate
- Standard Application Interface - CANopen DS301 & DSP404
- In System Programmable
- Self Diagnostics - Bridge Fault Detection, Hours in Service, Watchdog, Last Calibration Date, Next Calibration Date
- Unsurpassed Customer Support - Rapid Development Kit
The 9000 Series CANbus digital pressure gauge meets the demands of the test and measurement industry, including automotive and marine applications, with high levels of accuracy over a wide temperature range. The digital output in engineering units eliminates the need for user system calibration.
Designed to have a wide input voltage range, input to output isolation, immunity to noise and self-diagnostics the 9000 series digital pressure sensor is ideal for electrically noisy environments or applications where earthing or grounding can be a problem.
Through the standard CANopen protocol multiple devices can be used on a single bus reducing user cabling and can be used in conjunction with your digital pressure gauge. Can also be used as a hydraulic pressure transducer.
Back to Pressure Transducers
Other Pressure Transducer & Oil Pressure Sensors
Other Pressure Sensors